Weight Ticker

Monday 1 November 2010

Bladder weakness!

Can I just say that this chugging of water for the challenge is doing my bladder no favours...I do have a problem with urge incontinence since having the babies...and my pelvic floor doesn't hold up well to excess water consumption!

When I'm busy at work and sitting on my butt I don't always notice right away that I need to go and with the large drinks it seems to filter through all at once and it's a mad dash for the loo!  Just so's you know...I'm suffering for my weight-loss hear guys!

(I know it's worth it tho and I'm feeling really good...my work pants that I haven't had on for about 3 weeks are getting loose!!!  So exciting to start a Monday with such a good NSV!)

4 comments:

  1. And we enjoyed that story as well.. !!! Happy about the pants..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of the extra exercise running to and from the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I completely understand. It gets ridiculous from time to time at school, but we do our best.

    -Raych
    http://losingwithraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh- running to the loo helps burn extra calories!
    :-)
    Congrats on a great nsv.

    ReplyDelete