Weight Ticker

Friday 13 August 2010

I get so much out of this

I just wanted to say how much I get out of this experience of blogging.  It's so inclusive and open which in the real world is very rare.  I am very open and honest in my relationships, I often speak before I think because I'm honest and up front and sometimes I don't think about how what I say may be perceived by the more strategically aware folks and many times I feel this leads to my being judged by others. 

Here all I feel is supported and embraced.  I love that.  We all have certain common ground where we can come together and share our secret lives, that which we usually cover up with a veil of publicly acceptable veneer.  No-one really wants to hear that you are going slowly mad when they politely ask 'How are you?'

I just wanted to let you all know that the time you spend reading and commenting on my blog means a lot to me and has a really positive impact on my daily life...sometimes we don't let people know enough how much their input means to us.  So, thanks guys. xx

9 comments:

  1. Couldn't have said it better. Thank you for your comments. I'm happily a follower now. Are you coming to Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. I often find myself not writing on my blog though, because I am ashamed that I did not make my goal, or I screwed up again. Everyone here is so forgiving and they all understand that this will always be a work in progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will behave then... All the best,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. "going slowly mad" - describes my day today perfectly. Happy to be a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said! I've never actually met anyone in the flesh who's had this surgery! I don't know what i'd do without my blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve this post Spark! It is so true.. I love to get comments from you too.. blogging really is theraputic in some ways, but it is nice a wonderful way to build friendships.. its amazing at the number of bandsters that have met up and developed face to face friendships as well.. be well

    ReplyDelete