Weight Ticker

Monday 22 March 2010

Still not got my head straight

Hi All,

I finally faced up to my transgressions on Saturday morning and got on the scale! I decided that my head in the sand tactics are what had allowed me to put on all this weight in the first place and that I shouldn't pretend that my little binges were having no impact. 

The result of my scale confrontation was this.....amazingly I had not put on even 0.2 of a pound!! I had maintained! How fabulous.  I had been walking a lot more and was still having small meal sizes which is the only thing I can put it down to.  But whatever it was I felt very fortunate.

Only 1 week left now till my very first fill (Monday 29th March) and the day before I have my second support group meeting.  I really would like to turn my attitude around before then and get my 'good band' head back on!  This morning for example I ate 2 slices of thick wholemeal toast with bad toppings on and felt excessively full!  I knew that I was full after 1 slice, but I kept on eating till I'd finished the second...I must start listening to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment